4.8
Turnaround Time

I called to buy more product, as i usually buy enough for 6 months and they say Dr. Taylors RX for brown skin does not exist anymore!!!

What do we do after using this product for so many years!? What happened?

It is such a great product and now no longer?? I live by it!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of rx for brown skin beauty set from Rx For Brown Skin. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rx For Brown Skin to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rx For Brown Skin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1309310

I know this sucks something that finally works for african american skin is gone i *** there coming back

Houston, Texas, United States #1250502

I totally understand, I got online to order product today and I am floored right now because I this means I need to test other product until I can come up with a substitutes. Any suggestions?

Please help!

Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States #1214552

I've been awaiting my shipment for weeks now!! The withdrawal was made from my checking account, but no product as of yet!!

I've been a customer for 5 years now, and am finding the recent spate of issues with product receipt really disturbing!!

What's going on!! Could anyone share the Customer Service number??