Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1485542645

4.2
Turnaround Time

I enjoyed the product. Wish i could still order some of her product. Let people who wznted it order it

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Rx For Brown Skin - Beauty Set Review from Cupertino, California

4.8
Turnaround Time

I called to buy more product, as i usually buy enough for 6 months and they say Dr. Taylors RX for brown skin does not exist anymore!!!

What do we do after using this product for so many years!? What happened?

It is such a great product and now no longer?? I live by it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Miami, Florida, United States #1309310

I know this sucks something that finally works for african american skin is gone i *** there coming back

Houston, Texas, United States #1250502

I totally understand, I got online to order product today and I am floored right now because I this means I need to test other product until I can come up with a substitutes. Any suggestions?

Please help!

Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States #1214552

I've been awaiting my shipment for weeks now!! The withdrawal was made from my checking account, but no product as of yet!!

I've been a customer for 5 years now, and am finding the recent spate of issues with product receipt really disturbing!!

What's going on!! Could anyone share the Customer Service number??

Rx for Brown Skin, Dr. Taylor should address complaints

1.7
Turnaround Time

I began using this product when it was first released. The results were wonderful.

In the beginning, the product was shipped timely and payments were regularly auto deducted from my account. However, in the last year, the company continued withdrawing from my account, but I received NO PRODUCT. I was repeatedly told there is a backlog. Finally, I stopped payments.

Six months ago, I was told that the company changed distributors and things were back to normal. Unfortunately, the same thing happened; auto withdrawals with no product.

What is really shameful is that Dr. Susan Taylor's product works, but she has not taken the time to inform customers of what is going on with delays, or whether she has gone out of business.

The professional thing to do for any business person (Havard trained on not) is to keep your customers informed about your product. Unfortunately, Dr.

Taylor has failed her customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Dr. Susan Taylor explain if and why her product is no longer available, and remove her RX for Brown Skin advertisements from the internet until it is available for consumers..

I didn't like: Not receiving my product, Constant delay and not receiving my product.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1182936

I am so disappointed. My fear is my skin will start to deteriorate, and the skin issues will flare up again.

I called to inquire about all the product being SOLD OUT that were listed on there website. I am so *** off Dr Susan Taylor you suck!!!

Rx For Brown Skin - Products not deliveref

I ordered the products june 9 2013. My credit card was charged the same day.

I was not given a confirmation email, and no type of correspondence. Today is june 29 and i have not received it yet. I was given a non working tracking number around june 18 because i sent a complaint email to customer service. They did email me back asking me to call customer service so they can assist me.

I called and told them i still dont have the package and i dont want it. She said the reason it wasnt shipped was because they didnt have the bonus gifts they were offering on tv. I cannot get my money back even though they have not shipped the item.

She even emailed me a return label.the label states that i have 30 days from that label issuance to return the package and request refund... There is still no working tracking number...

no working tracking number.

Comments

Next Times Use American Express Card if you have one they will fight for you and get your $$$ back before quick can get ready!

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. On behalf of all of us at Rx for Brown Skin, please accept my apologies regarding your late (and untrackable) package and the less than stellar customer service. Please know that I will be following up with all persons related to your experience.

I would very much like to change your impression of Rx for Brown Skin- our products are amazing, I promise. At your earliest convenience, message me directly at mnakkashian@iconiclabs.com. Please know that we will make every effort to regain your trust in our brand.

Magy

Houston, Texas, United States #673030

If you credit card is from your bank just go and have just the charge reversed or have your credit card company you do not have it resolved