Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1455367685

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments
3.8
Turnaround Time

I was suffering from breakouts through my teens and adult life. I went online searching for a skin care product and ran across Rx for brown skin.

Started using the product and it has worked miracles for my skin.

My skin never looked or felt any healthier until I stated using the product. I hate that y'all have stop selling Rx for brown skin.

Review about: Rx For Brown Skin.

Rx For Brown Skin - No product in a timely manner????? What happen?

Clinton, Maryland 2 comments
4.0

I received this product for several years every other month. They were taking the payments by automatic withdrawal.

Within the last several months no product has been received and they stopped abruptly taking payments out of my account. No letter and no information has been given by the company. I liked the product.

I had to call a representative at the company to find out the problem. The representative informed me that no shipments were being sent at the time and they did not know when they will resumed!

diane04 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Rx For Brown Skin. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rx For Brown Skin to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving my product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rx For Brown Skin rx for brown skin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

well I went onto their website looking to purchase some products but everything is out of stock.such a shame

to Anonymous Chandeleur Islands, Louisiana, United States #1110114

I too went to order but no to no avail was able to order, I've also called the 800# but the representatives don't know when they will restock.

Rx For Brown Skin - Ance Line

For all you who are having trouble receiving your orders. Over the summer when trying to place an order I was having trouble on the website so I called.

I was told by the representative around July that they were discontinuing the product. She informed me that most items would be $5 because of this (which it was). Instead ordering the kit just order the items separately as it would be cheaper.

She informed me to stock up because they would be selling he products until they were gone. I asked why wasn't anything sent out informing customers that the product was being discontinued , she had no answer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rx for brown skin online order. Rx For Brown Skin needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rx for brown skin online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rx For Brown Skin.

Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1444091706

San Diego, California 0 comments
2.4

Rx for brown skin ran out of product, does not know when they are going to receive more product and failed to tell their monthly membership customers. What kind of professional company does this? If I had not called customer service I would not have known why I didn't receive my products?

Review about: Rx For Brown Skin.

Rx For Brown Skin - Bad business

Saint Louis, Missouri 0 comments

It took me two months to receive my purchase and every time I spoke to a sales representative they always gave me a different reason why and when I asked to speak to the supervisor he was always too busy to answer my call. I sent an email message to the supervisor and still never received any response.

I received my product a product at a time and one was totally wrong. I called back to see if they could accommodate me for all the mistakes and the long wait, I've still have'nt got an answer other then we are not taking orders now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my product and on line order system. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rx for brown skin online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $86. Rx For Brown Skin needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Rx For Brown Skin - Great product, HORRIBLE customer service

New York, New York 0 comments
5.0

I've used the product a few years ago when it first came out and it was the only thing that worked for my skin. I stopped using it after a few years and after awhile began to breakout while lead to dark marks.

I've tried TWICE to order new products but have been given the run around. The first time I ordered one of their kits in 2014 I waited two months and received nothing. I finally cancelled my order. This time I gave it less than a week before cancelling because I was already being told their was a hold up with one of the products on back order.

I was also told by customer service that the acne line has been discontinued. It's not what I ordered but I've seen a few complaints about it so there's why you haven't received anything.

Ladies do yourself a favor, skip the drama and order the available products from TARGET. It's not the full line and yes it's more expensive but at least you will get your product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product and stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my product and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of skin tone correcting system. Rx For Brown Skin needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skin tone correcting system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rx For Brown Skin.

Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1430169719

Overland Park, Kansas 0 comments
4.0

Ordered this product a month ago still haven't received it. Called customer service only to find out they're out of product and it could take up to 8 weeks.

Review about: Online Order.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Rx For Brown Skin - Items on backorder for two months now!!!!!!!

Memphis, Tennessee 0 comments

I placed an order with this company in February and was never made aware that the products were out of stock. I called a week later because I never received an email with shipping information and was informed of the out of stock and was told the items would ship within a week.

Long story short, a month went by without me receiving any of my products and after several calls to customer service(which by the way all give different reasons), so I cancelled my order. In March I called to inquire of the shortage and was assured the products would ship within a week from the date ordered. I placed my order and sure enough I received an email stating my order had been shipped on 03/23/2015. I tapped the number to track my package(thinking it should be here by now 03/31/2015), and it kept giving me an error message for the tracking number.

I called customer service and was informed that the email is an automatically generated email and they have no control over this system. I was also informed that just because they send you the email does not mean the items have shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The items are currently on backorder(which I was not made aware of)!!!!!!! Customer service claims they have been trying to get in touch with the shipping department to figure out what the problem is..

I am so over this company, they have bad business practices!!!! If they were upfront with you in giving the correct information then things would be different. I would much rather you tell me, "Ma'am we are out of stock or backordered on the items you are looking for indefinitely. We are having a problem with our shipping department and this could take a couple months".

I would understand that a lot more and I would be less upset, but they are just telling lies left and right.

This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with when it comes to customer service and keeping the consumer abreast with what's going on. The sad thing is no other product has ever worked so well on my skin like this line has and they don't even have any to sell!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of online order. Rx For Brown Skin needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rx For Brown Skin.

Rx For Brown Skin - Does Susan Taylor really know what is going on in her company.

Ahoskie, North Carolina 0 comments

RX for Brown Skin is an excellent product. However, the infrastructure of the online system is pitiful.

The product actually works and my skin looks better than ever. Again though, products are not delivered on time, you are lied to every time you phone with inquiries. Susan Taylor may not evenb know of the problems which is a huge discredit to her name. Shame on Ms.

Taylow for not caring about her customer base. Good product but terrible customer service. Shame! Shame!

Shame! Poor business savy and just a non caring professional demeanor to allow customers to continue to suffer such scrutiny.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of on line order system. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Rx For Brown Skin needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Rx For Brown Skin - Customer Care Review from New York, New York

New York, New York 0 comments

BUYER BEWARE!!! For over a year now I have had countless errors and delays with my orders.

As a result, I was given a discount on my orders due to the inconvenience it has caused me. I called the company on 02/04/15 to verify when my next shipment would arrive. I was told it would be shipped on 02/09/15. I waited patiently and til this day my order has not arrived.

I called customer service on 03/16/15 to verify why I still haven't received my order. I was told that my subscription was cancelled in the system (never once have I said to cancel my order). I requested that customer service please activate my account so that I can receive my product. I have been completely out of product for almost 2 months.

I also made sure that I was still given the same pricing discount from my previous order ($87.50, which would be split into 3 separate payments). Customer service rep told me that this was all taken care of. When I checked my bank account on 03/17/15 I saw a charge of $197.92. I immediately called customer service and requested that this mistake be rectified immediately.

This customer service rep stated that that was the pricing listed in their system and that a supervisor would be contacting me shortly. This has been an extremely frustrating experience, as there is no consistency within the company's internal process. The only reason why I have continued to purchase from this company is because the product actually works. However, due to the constant inconvenience it has caused me, I am actively looking at other companies.

At Themis point, the quality of the product is not enough to keep me as a loyal customer. -Sola

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Rx For Brown Skin. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rx For Brown Skin to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rx For Brown Skin and rx for brown skin customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.