Rx For Brown Skin - Why the secrecy?

Why can't information be found about what happened to RX for Brown Skin? Its fair to assume there must be a legal matter in this case.

The products is wonderful, I have used it for years and also miss it. If the products no longer can be purchased anywhere, its only fair to say so and close the mysteries. People are googling and there's no definitive information, so I can only conclude the products/business is out of business.

I haven't found any other products that have come close to the results that RX For Brown Skin has given, these products was truly created for women of color. I think that i can speak for all whose missing these products, what a major loss.

Comments

#1519027

I totally agree 100% with your comments. No other products has ever come close too the results for women of color.

I miss Rx for Brown Skin

I have been looking high and low for Rx for Brown skin. I miss it terribly.

It was a miracle for my skin and now I can't find it anywhere. Help please! I do not want to use anything else ever again. I have never ever since growing into adulthood, felt like my skin was beautiful and clear until I got this product, and now it has the nerve to disappear with no explanation.

How can something so successful be gone for no apparent reason? Does anyone no what is going on? I have searched Walmart, Target, and Urban Skin Rx.

I have looked through the search engines, and physically gone to stores all over Dallas. I am shouting from the rooftops, "Where is Rx for Brown Skin?"

Review about: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Cannot order product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rx For Brown Skin - What happened to these products?

These products were the BEST products I ever used that really worked for my skin. After many years of uneven tone and dark circles around my eyes, these products were giving me my natural complexion back.

What happened to these products? I can’t find them anywhere.

I am not pissed. I loved the products.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Rx For Brown Skin - Unable to find products

3.8
Turnaround Time

I have been trying to find RX for Brown Skin for several years. I truly like it. I hope the products will be on the market again.

Review about: All The Promotional Products And Was On The Auto Ship.

Rx For Brown Skin - Susan Taylor what's going on?

I love this product and have been searching online for a couple of months for places that I could possibly still purchase their products. They truly worked for me and I got so many compliments.

Can someone please tell me what happened and if these products are still being manufactured. This is not a good look.

Rx For Brown Skin - Loved it a lot

I'm disappointed that I can't find it anymore. The facial cream doesn't only hide my skin imperfections, but shrinks bags under the eyes.

It was the best face cream I used before I apply my foundation. If you don't get many reviews, it's probably, because you can't demand people to write a minimum of 100 words. We do have a life, don't you know! I'm disappointed that I can't find it anymore.

Rx For Brown Skin - I cannot find the product I have also been using this since

4.0

I really would like to know where I can find my product

Rx For Brown Skin - Iam so pissed.i have been using this product since 2012,

2.7
Turnaround Time

RX FOR BROWN SKIN. BY DR.

SUSAN TALORY. WHEN I TRY CALLING THE # ON THE PRODUCT I DON'T GET A ANSWER.IAM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE CAN I BUY THIS. I GO ON LINE IT SAYS TARGET.I CALL THERE NO ONE AT THE STORE NEVER HEARD OF IT SAME THING WITH WAL-MART. AMAZON ONLY HAS ONE PART OF THE RX FOR BROWN SKIN AND THAT'S THE SYRUM.

IS THERE ANY ONE THAT CAN GUIDE ME TO THE COMPLET KIT. SO THAT I CAN ORDER IT.

OR MAY BE THERE IS A DIFFERENT CALL CENTER FOR THIS ITEM.IAM EMAILING THIS I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR THIS WILL TAKE ME BUT IAM SUBMITING THIS TO YOU (WRITE REVIEW). I HOPE I GET AN ASWERE HOPFULLY THE RIGHT ANSWER

Comments

Rx for brown skin, at Target & Walmart are paperback books.

for $14 & $13.I tried to call there 800 number, it's no longer in service. Ouch !!

bm

I wish rx for brown skin would come back for people who loved it. it was so perfect for my skin I was so happy with it.I have tried everything nothing works for my skin but rx for brown skin how can i get it I'm at a lost with out it.I finally had something that works for me now it's gone what a big mistake and lost for people it works for. DORIS ARRINGTON

Rx For Brown Skin - Cancel my auto pay order now please.

2.8
Turnaround Time

I am cancelling my order because I can no longer afford to pay for it & did not get the results promised. Thank you. Kimberly Lipscomb

Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1490842601

5.0
Turnaround Time

I loved it will it ever come back