I ordered the products june 9 2013. My credit card was charged the same day.

I was not given a confirmation email, and no type of correspondence. Today is june 29 and i have not received it yet. I was given a non working tracking number around june 18 because i sent a complaint email to customer service. They did email me back asking me to call customer service so they can assist me.

I called and told them i still dont have the package and i dont want it. She said the reason it wasnt shipped was because they didnt have the bonus gifts they were offering on tv. I cannot get my money back even though they have not shipped the item.

She even emailed me a return label.the label states that i have 30 days from that label issuance to return the package and request refund... There is still no working tracking number...

no working tracking number.

Review about: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Comments

Next Times Use American Express Card if you have one they will fight for you and get your $$$ back before quick can get ready!

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. On behalf of all of us at Rx for Brown Skin, please accept my apologies regarding your late (and untrackable) package and the less than stellar customer service. Please know that I will be following up with all persons related to your experience.

I would very much like to change your impression of Rx for Brown Skin- our products are amazing, I promise. At your earliest convenience, message me directly at mnakkashian@iconiclabs.com. Please know that we will make every effort to regain your trust in our brand.

Magy

Houston, Texas, United States #673030

If you credit card is from your bank just go and have just the charge reversed or have your credit card company you do not have it resolved