3.3
Turnaround Time

I've been an RX for Brown Skin (RXBS) client since 2013. In that time I've received GREAT products that worked!

My skin issues included dark circles below the eyes and occasional dry skin patches. Thanks to RXBS the dark circles aren't completely gone but there is a substantial improvement. Unfortunately since establishing my account I've called customer more than 20 times regarding erroneous billing. I've literally lost time (extended hold times; multiple calls) and money (NSF banking fees) due to RXBS billing issues.

Recently I called regarding yet another billing error. The customer service rep. addressed my concern and offered a discount as compensation. I was shocked when less than 10 minutes later I logged into my banking account to see two unauthorized RXBS charges totaling $155.00.

I immediately called back was told the account was cancelled and the charges would drop off. I was livid because I didn't request a cancellation, additionally I feared more NSF fees as the UNAUTHORIZED funds resulted in funds being temporarily unavailable for automatic drafts etc. I wrote RXBS's corporate office as I requested a return call from a Supervisor however in my experience, Supervisors seldom call back. More than likely I will not re-activate the account as I'm uncertain I can continue to deal with the hassle that is RXBS customer service/billing issues.

I love and will miss the wonderful products. Such a shame that I rate the product highly but the customer service is horrible.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rx For Brown Skin. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Rx For Brown Skin to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most great products and product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rx For Brown Skin and rx for brown skin customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I loved the products was ready to order more just finding out there is no more. Oh no please come back.