Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1487613746

Rx for brown skin is the best product I have ever used for my skin and I am sadly disappointed and heartbroken that it has been discontinued as a product line I am just not sure what I will do keep my skin looking beautiful.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2017.

Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1485542645

4.2
Turnaround Time

I enjoyed the product. Wish i could still order some of her product. Let people who wznted it order it

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 27, 2017.

Rx For Brown Skin - Beauty Set Review from Cupertino, California

4.8
Turnaround Time

I called to buy more product, as i usually buy enough for 6 months and they say Dr. Taylors RX for brown skin does not exist anymore!!!

What do we do after using this product for so many years!? What happened?

It is such a great product and now no longer?? I live by it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15, 2016.

Miami, Florida, United States #1309310

I know this sucks something that finally works for african american skin is gone i *** there coming back

Houston, Texas, United States #1250502

I totally understand, I got online to order product today and I am floored right now because I this means I need to test other product until I can come up with a substitutes. Any suggestions?

Please help!

Pittsboro, North Carolina, United States #1214552

I've been awaiting my shipment for weeks now!! The withdrawal was made from my checking account, but no product as of yet!!

I've been a customer for 5 years now, and am finding the recent spate of issues with product receipt really disturbing!!

What's going on!! Could anyone share the Customer Service number??

Rx For Brown Skin - Simple Review #1469447212

2.1
Turnaround Time

Ive been waiting for my oroducts since July 11,2016. The payment was deducted from my checking account.There has been no corresponce from this company concerning my order. How dishonest is this company?

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2016.

Rx For Brown Skin - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Michie, Tennessee

Michie,Tennessee

It's a shame that a product that received such high rating can no longer exist. There is no information about the product or where future items can be found.

Dr Taylor you owe your customers an explanation. I know it will be difficult to trust you or any other creative product you introduce; how long will that last.

Think about it Avon has been around for years. What's the problem

A very dissatisfied customet

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 09, 2016.

Rx For Brown Skin - Great Product, Horrible Customer Service!

3.3
Turnaround Time

I've been an RX for Brown Skin (RXBS) client since 2013. In that time I've received GREAT products that worked!

My skin issues included dark circles below the eyes and occasional dry skin patches. Thanks to RXBS the dark circles aren't completely gone but there is a substantial improvement. Unfortunately since establishing my account I've called customer more than 20 times regarding erroneous billing. I've literally lost time (extended hold times; multiple calls) and money (NSF banking fees) due to RXBS billing issues.

Recently I called regarding yet another billing error. The customer service rep. addressed my concern and offered a discount as compensation. I was shocked when less than 10 minutes later I logged into my banking account to see two unauthorized RXBS charges totaling $155.00.

I immediately called back was told the account was cancelled and the charges would drop off. I was livid because I didn't request a cancellation, additionally I feared more NSF fees as the UNAUTHORIZED funds resulted in funds being temporarily unavailable for automatic drafts etc. I wrote RXBS's corporate office as I requested a return call from a Supervisor however in my experience, Supervisors seldom call back. More than likely I will not re-activate the account as I'm uncertain I can continue to deal with the hassle that is RXBS customer service/billing issues.

I love and will miss the wonderful products. Such a shame that I rate the product highly but the customer service is horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Great products, Product.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 21, 2016.

Comments

I loved the products was ready to order more just finding out there is no more. Oh no please come back.

Rx for Brown Skin, Dr. Taylor should address complaints

1.7
Turnaround Time

I began using this product when it was first released. The results were wonderful.

In the beginning, the product was shipped timely and payments were regularly auto deducted from my account. However, in the last year, the company continued withdrawing from my account, but I received NO PRODUCT. I was repeatedly told there is a backlog. Finally, I stopped payments.

Six months ago, I was told that the company changed distributors and things were back to normal. Unfortunately, the same thing happened; auto withdrawals with no product.

What is really shameful is that Dr. Susan Taylor's product works, but she has not taken the time to inform customers of what is going on with delays, or whether she has gone out of business.

The professional thing to do for any business person (Havard trained on not) is to keep your customers informed about your product. Unfortunately, Dr.

Taylor has failed her customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rx For Brown Skin Beauty Set.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Dr. Susan Taylor explain if and why her product is no longer available, and remove her RX for Brown Skin advertisements from the internet until it is available for consumers..

I didn't like: Not receiving my product, Constant delay and not receiving my product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2016.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1182936

I am so disappointed. My fear is my skin will start to deteriorate, and the skin issues will flare up again.

I called to inquire about all the product being SOLD OUT that were listed on there website. I am so *** off Dr Susan Taylor you suck!!!

Skimming by RX for Brown Skin

1.3
Turnaround Time

I purchased products from this company, January 2015. Two weeks later the products were returned for credit because they did not produce the desired results as was specified by the company's advertisement.

I received credit for the returned products. I also requested that the company stop billing me for products I did not want. A recent check of my online banking statement, March 4, 2016, disclosed that RX for Brown Skin withdrew $49.11 from my account without my permission. I contacted Rx for Brown Skin for an explanation.

I was told to contact my bank for a refund. The bank refused, because it is up to Rx for Brown Skin to return my money.

In a nutshell, BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, because it will skim your online account if you are not watchful. I have submitted this matter to the Attorney General of my state for action, because I did order products from the company for over a year and cannot understand why my online account was billed the $49.11.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 16, 2016.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1335148

wow I'm sorry to hear that you did not have good results. It woks wonders for my skin.

I have the face wash left only and I am sad that I cannot purchase any more. I use so little trying to hold on to the little bottle that I have because it Is the only product that ever worked.

Rx For Brown Skin Starter Kit Review from Slidell, Louisiana

I purchased the starter kit sometime ago, due to hyperpigmentation.I applied as directed. Several days in, I began to have multiple acne break outs, so I discontinued using. Just a few day ago, I

decided to try it again. Just as before, I am

again experiencing acne break outs. Can

a representative from this company give

me some advice as what to do, because I

really want to give it a fair chance to help

with hyperpigmentation, which is very

embarrassing within itself.

Leannclark25@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2016.

Rx For Brown Skin - Received products

5.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered the products several times, and I always received my order. I especially loved the Advanced Botanical Brightener.

I recommended the product line in 2015 to a friend who received her two orders without a problem. I am sorry to hear that people have not been getting their products.

I hope the internal problems within the ordering and supply divisions can be resolved soon. I need some more of the Advanced Botanical Brightener because it is working on my face, especially my forehead.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: I need more advanced botanical brightener, Product.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2016.