It took me two months to receive my purchase and every time I spoke to a sales representative they always gave me a different reason why and when I asked to speak to the supervisor he was always too busy to answer my call. I sent an email message to the supervisor and still never received any response.

I received my product a product at a time and one was totally wrong. I called back to see if they could accommodate me for all the mistakes and the long wait, I've still have'nt got an answer other then we are not taking orders now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not receiving my product and on line order system. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rx for brown skin online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $86. Rx For Brown Skin needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rx for brown skin online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rx For Brown Skin.

Comments