RX For Brown Skin - Chemical burn holes made on nose area!!

Nov 11, 2013

I ordered and used these products as directed, for the first three months after ordering.When I recieved my second round of products and began using them, it seemed like my skin began to go backwards and started getting acne, pimples, bumps and then of ALL things, a chemical hole burn on the bridge of my nose and my skin burned OFF at the end of my nose!!

When I called to complain, they said someone would call me back. They didnt have an address or a person to direct a formal letter of complaint to about the products. I had finally thought I had found a Black skin product, that would take away acne and discolorations; but NO! Im now living with dark marks where those chemical holes are trying to heal, they even still show under my makeup!!

Bull sh@t..This is MY story....

6137eae
Review #457146
2.3
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with RX For Brown Skin?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Get The Bad Guys

May 09 Tallahassee, Florida

:grin Find them... sue them. Contact the FDA for guidance. Unite with the other people in this review and file a Class Action.

1 0 Reply
Uneek

Dec 11, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

Try their Acne prone skin products. The same thing happen to me and I discovered that it did not agree with my skin type. I switched th Acne regimen and I LOVE RX FOR BROWN SKIN........Good Luck!!

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about RX For Brown Skin.
Filing a new complaint about
×