RX For Brown Skin - Chemical burn holes made on nose area!!

I ordered and used these products as directed, for the first three months after ordering.When I recieved my second round of products and began using them, it seemed like my skin began to go backwards and started getting acne, pimples, bumps and then of ALL things, a chemical hole burn on the bridge of my nose and my skin burned OFF at the end of my nose!!

When I called to complain, they said someone would call me back. They didnt have an address or a person to direct a formal letter of complaint to about the products. I had finally thought I had found a Black skin product, that would take away acne and discolorations; but NO! Im now living with dark marks where those chemical holes are trying to heal, they even still show under my makeup!!

Bull sh@t..This is MY story....

1168adb9 review #457146
16 13 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with RX For Brown Skin?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Get The Bad Guys

May 09, 2014 Tallahassee, Florida

:grin Find them... sue them. Contact the FDA for guidance. Unite with the other people in this review and file a Class Action.

1 0 Reply
supercli

Jan 15, 2014 Woodland Hills, California

Call Lady D 310 659-7082 she is the true Diva of woman of color skin has been doing it in Beverly Hills for over 20 years!

0 0 Reply
Uneek

Dec 11, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

Try their Acne prone skin products. The same thing happen to me and I discovered that it did not agree with my skin type. I switched th Acne regimen and I LOVE RX FOR BROWN SKIN........Good Luck!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about RX For Brown Skin.
Filing a new complaint about
×